Friday, March 25, 2011

pictures of life at MCC







Welcome to MMC... lets go....
















Babies... oh Babies... lots and lots... : ) Above Jaylce and Below little Akiesha Hope















Baby Akiesha Foot prints... little purple feet!












Happy 15th to MMC (Feb) .... 17,000 babies and counting...








My badjao baby Nathan... (badjao patients are from Isa Verde outreach. )












Muhhamad... my very first handle delivery... Nov 2nd 2010!!




The faces of the kids at the outreach in Isla Verde (2x month thursdays prenatal outreach)


Assignments... oh assignments its a hate/love relationship... I love the stuff I'm learning, yet I feel so overwhelmed sometimes... Praise the Lord for his grace and strength to get though!






mix mix.... aka Halo-Halo.... the amazing food of the Phils... its condensted milk, jellies, ube (ice cream and jam), jackfruit, beans, rice cripys, candied black beans, chickpeas... and lots of other things... get the hint... its a pile of mix-mix!






#10 Opal St... my home... aka Orange house... Orange balay!





















No comments:

Post a Comment