Tuesday, March 15, 2011

reckless love

I AM HIS... I AM a Disciple of Christ...

I've been redeemed, I can see that my present makes sense... I can see that I must move forward.

T be content in who Jesus is, to live a life where Jesus is the center... Always aware of the cross and the picture of LOVE it shows.

His words comfort me, show grace, love neverending, I'm secure... it comples me...
His promise give life, gives freedom

I'm Done Lord...
with living my own life... I'm ready Lord...

I'm ready to live a life of prayer.... I'm done living life standing unaware of who you are, I'm ready to be uncomfortable by living on my knees

Take my dreams oh God... You gave them to me... and I give my heart and theses plans back to you...Change them daily as you change and mold me...

I can stand on your promise that you are in Control oh God! I'm done with doubting your love, doubting your plans Jesus.

I'm ready to surrender the lies of manipulation, I don't need to compromise, Lord protect me, give me wisdom that I may not be lured away. I'm done with putting you in box... I'm done with the rules, that are based on worldly foolishness where everything need to be explained.


THE ROAD is Rough

It may look foolish, it may be rough, it may be hard, sufferings may lurk ahead... yet Jesus your grace, Lord your strength give me life.

Only two choices... take your word and let it flow within me... changing me... or reject the message... The truth is the truth it can't change!

The message lives in the shadow of the cross... Reckless love... That God came down to earth, lived and died to give life... He took the shame, he paid the price.... You can't have grace without the cross...

2 comments:

  1. "Take my dreams oh God... You gave them to me... and I give my heart and theses plans back to you...Change them daily as you change and mold me..." Heidi, such deep, holy words! Bless you for your faith, trust, your surrender to God's love and plans for you. Your committed faith has blessed me today!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete