Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trusting the Lord in Midst of a Storm

Here is a video its not the best but I took it during a thunder storm last night from out balcony outside my room.







I've never heard thunder so loud, and lighting that just seemed to turn the sky into a blurry old TV screen with fuzzy grey dots every 30 sec. Then the loud crash from the thunder as the orange house seemed to crumble from the noise.

It was amazing!! As i stood under our covered balcony last night with the wind blowing the rain came onto our slick deck tile flooring. we roamed back and forth from our warm stuffy house to the chilly night air.The rain felt amazing and view was even better on the 2nd floor. Soon the song everything I need by Kutless came into my head. I spent most of the evening out on the deck, just loving the fact I was cold and the rain felt amazing on my skin as I just pondered on the word that the Lord gave me.




Kutless Everything I Need
When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me.

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in me time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
When every breath gets harder me
You carry me, Jesus carry me

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seekYou are everything in me time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

I need You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in me time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need
Everything I Need,

It was a moment of reassuance that things will work out.

A couple days ago I spent the evening with Krys and Matt the directors of Newlife, and I found out that I needed 3,500 still. I knew that wasn't right, as I looked over the papers, I found that nothing after the 26th of July had been subtacted to the total due. So the last two days I have been trying to figure out where the money was and how much I was short. All the other support that I thought I had has been dropped. So I got two checks resent and are in the mail, so now I am praying for them to make it without any problems. However that only equals about $2000, I have about 200-300 with me ( my monthly support for (sept-oct)I could put to it however I would have to watch my spending money the next month or so, which i am willing to do.

I've sent out e-mails asking for prayer and support as the due date has passed and I am needed to get back to Matt about the money coming in. So I'm here trusting God that he will carry me though. Trusting that the Lord will put it on the hearts of his people so I may be able to stay he in the Philippines.


In Christ

Heidi McCully

No comments:

Post a Comment