Its warm sticky and well it doesn't feel much like Thankgiving... I don't have my family, I'm not in Africa with my Brittany and Kirsty...( my first time away from family was in Niger ) So you can say its a weird Thanksgiving.
woke up went had day shift....
but I'm here in Davao City Philippines with an amazing group of midwives : )
I am so thankful for them... for each of them!!
There is snow on the ground, like in Toledo right now
but the sun is shining here in Davao!
I have so much to be thankful for.... I don't know if I have the words to expess everything
However here is a little list
- I'm thankful for my family...
- I am thankful for my church family
- I'm thankful for all the prayers... i couldn't do it with out ur support and prayers
- I'm thankful to be in Davao
- I'm thankful for my classmates
- I 'm thankful for being able to catch babies
- I'm thankful for coffee
- I'm thankful for tea
- I'm thankful for my mentors.... Pete and Nita, Shannon and Jody Caskey... Stu and Edith Nelson and so many more.... thanks for letting me call and e-mail anytime when things get crazy here
- I can say I am thankful even when thing hurt.., I know God has a plan
- thankful that God has better plans and I just have to surrender everything to him
- I'm thankful for His Grace
- I'm thankful for His Faithfulness
- I'm thankful for being sick... kinda sounds weird but its been really neat I've seen God work in random ways and though being sick my eyes have been open to many more things.
- I'm thankful for life how precious it is
- I'm thankful for the freedom found in Christ