Tuesday, November 30, 2010

mi hiti ma Korey!





I love you, I want you, I need you, I like you, I am in desperate need of you, so... so... very much!!. I guess that is the closest words in English to the Fulani translation mi hiti ma Korey.
Pics- Shootuu taken 2009 year after I was in Ly On Kara, Maternal Health care symbol, and Hope
All three pictures describe some aspect of my life, from being a midwife, to my ideas of where I want to go, who I want to be, how I want to use my skills to help as a midwife.
To see hope in a child's eyes, to trying to understand other cultures so I may be able to speak of Christ, that I may speak and train others in the area of maternal healthcare
my desire is to love, work, live life, in a way that I don't need to use words, just that I would lay my life down to the King of Kings and always be able to say Mi Hiti Ma Korey Isa Alamashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment