Thursday, January 27, 2011

life unexpected...or should I say expected

So I had three dreams last night about my fetal development powperpoint health teaching and also my fetal development assignment. Each dream was a little diffrent, each time I had to redo a portion of my presention because something didn't work, a slide was missing, someone wasn't getting the material, the whole thing was gone. However God walked me though it all. In the midst of the crazy mess I walked upon his grace and let him lead the way.

I didn't really think about my dreams until this morning when I opened the powerpoint before clinic to review the material. I had to laugh at one point because it wasn't lost and everything was going to be short and simple. HAHAHA!... That was at 7:30...

We meet at 7:45 for devotional at the clinic, so I put my computer in its case and put it under my prenatal bed, so I could easily grab it and go over and do the health teaching. So after worship and devotions I opened my computer and guess what!??? NO POWERPOINT!! It disappeared, the cd disk was blank...

So Ate Susan finishes with devotions with the buntis ladies and comes over and ask who is on prenatals.... So I went though my documents again and wala (no) PP... Ate Susan offered to do it for me, however I declined and said I could still do it. (for those that know me well I don't speak in front of people a lot and would always back down in situations like that).... However God had another plan... So I took a notebook which had simple month by month details of pregnancy and went on with the fetal development health teaching.

Step by step month by month I explained how the baby comes to be in the womb. Its something I love to speak of... Its something that I think about a lot as I see buntis ladies at diffrent stages... Her baby is this big..... her baby is begining to do this or that,..... her baby is just learning to do this....

The gift of life...

thanks be to God from whom all blessing flow.... His grace is enough

May the God of hope fill you with all peace and joy in believing though the Holy Spirit may you abound in hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment